Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Life!

Teagen Claire was born on Thursday, February 19 at 8:07.
She weighed 7lbs 13oz and was 19 inches long!
We named her Teagen Claire for no other reason than we fell in love with the name. It seems to fit her perfectly. Compared to Eli, she is just so tiny to us. She is an itty bitty dainty thing that will just snuggle right up with you and she fits perfectly in your arms. She is a great eater and has been since given the first opportunity!
Mom...could you please wipe the milk off my face???

Such a precious little sleeper!

Her big pink pacie!

Saying NO to the paparazi...

Snuggled up at the hospital!

Catching some rays...her body temp was a little low so she had to stay under the heat for a while!

Just after the eye gunk stuff
Me and my mommy

Hello WORLD!!!

Her big brother loves her very much and has been such a big help! He gives her toys, diapers, pacifiers and lets everyone know when she needs milk. He turns on the sound machine for her and helps Adam with the 'shhh' sound to help 'lul' her to sleep.
I give that a booger and a thumb!

We feel so blessed to be a family of four!
I will post the birth story in a couple of days when I have fully recovered myself! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! A whole new blog. ;o) I'm impressed.
    Welcome sweet Teagen, you're such a little doll and we're so glad you're here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's absolutely beautiful - I cannot wait to meet her and see Eli!

    ReplyDelete