Friday, May 1, 2009

A little tummy time

So, Teagen sleeps on her tummy. Eli slept on his tummy. This is what works for us. I slept on my tummy and Adam on his when we were babies and we don't seem to have suffered any long term damage. I never did tummy time with Eli. He hated it but oddly enough, loved sleeping on his tummy. Anyways, I think 'tummy timed' was invented as a ploy to get parents to buy, yet another baby product. And, if you know me, you know I am like a stinkin Babies R Us over here. So, yes I have the tummy time mat. Anyways, I just hadn't used it with Ms. Teagen but I thought today we would give it a whirl. She was suprisingly willing for about 2 minutes and could hold her head up super high!
Way to go my dainty thing! Maybe I will get my money's worth out of the mat...or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment