Sunday, September 13, 2009

Smiles, smiles, smiles


I got some great pictures of Teagen the other day with my new camera!
She has been just wonderful as always but has a bit of seperation anxiety when it comes to her mommy. What can I say, she's a mommy's girl!
She is sitting up so well now. She is also starting to 'crawl'. Not on all fours but she is scooting around. She is eating and still constipated. But, she is starving and eating so much that my supply is having a hard time keeping up. So, we have to stay on those solids. I started adding a little bit of flax oil when I make the food as well as mixing in apple juice with it when I puree. Hoping this helps. And, yes, I am still making her food. And cloth diapering. Still on that crunchy bandwagon! :)

Seriously only the second picture that I have gotten of them together. Ever. Not great at all but I still love it!













2 comments:

  1. so cute! I think she looks a LOT like her mama in these pics. Congrats on the new camera! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Look at all of that cuteness! She just looks so huggable.

    ReplyDelete