She still isn't crawling but man, is she close. She pretty much loves everything. She is a good eater and not too picky as long as you are feeding it to her. At this age, Eli was eating with a spoon by himself. Fat chance here but, as per above, I just don't care. I think I have become a much more relaxed parent(in certain regards) now that I am not teaching. Maybe this will work for me or against me...only time will tell. She is still a great sleeper. I nurse her around 5:30 in the evening, she goes to bed around 6:30 and wakes up at 6:30. She, on a good day, will take 2 consistent naps. One of which is usually 2 hours and the other one is anywhere from 0-2 hours. Bathtime is her favorite time of the day. Of course, this would be during my 'office hours' but I always hear a ton of laughter coming from her room.
She still gets a big smile on her face everytime she hears Eli. She loves playing with him. I hope this continues for the rest of their lives.
Eli is out of town right now so Adam and I decided to take Teagen on a photo shoot tonight. So.much.fun. She soaks up every 'single child' minute that she has and uses it to her full advantage. She totally knows when brother isn't around and all eyes can be directed towards her!


And, sorry if you read my photog. blog because I am sure that some of these will be on there as well
SUPER CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete