Tuesday, December 8, 2009

many fun things




My little baby is growing up. Right before my very eyes. Maybe, if I just shut my eyes then I won't see it and she will stay little forever. But, then I would miss out on all the fun stuff. So, I will wipe my tears aside and keep watching her blossum into the sweetest little girl around.

She has her 6th tooth coming in. Watch out mommy. If I do something else while I am feeding her(and, by something else I mean not having both my eyes on her at all times) then she will ever so kindly bite the shit out of me. Ha! Can't wait till number 7 comes in.

She is crawling! Yes, crawling. Like, not all around, but 6 steps at a time. It's a whole new ballgame now! She had so.much.fun today just crawling around and exploring. She was entertained for 45 minutes by herself. A first for us. I kind of missed her not sporting a big fat pouty lip and crying big ole tears for her mommy but my floors appreciated the moping.

She is so chunky. Her little cellulite thighs and butt make you fall off your chair. I am going to try this week to get naked pictures of her. It's so cute. It's like she has a muffin top on her thighs...I don't know how else to describe it!

So, sorry if you read my photog. blog because this will probably be up there later. But, I have been trying forever to get some good pictures of Eli and Teagens eyelashes. They are so long and so beautiful and I just want to remember them. So, I got this one of T the other day and plan to make it a very big print to go on our stairway.

1 comment:

  1. Love those lashes, and those are my favorite jammies EVER! :o)

    ReplyDelete