Monday, January 4, 2010

cute photo shoot

Since T didn't get to wear her pretty Christmas dress to church on Christmas Eve, I thought I would take her out and snap a couple of pictures in it anyways. Well, it was freezing and the dress is short sleeves but I still got a couple. Then, I changed her into her purple mini that she didn't get to wear for her Aunt Megan's graduation. But, her diaper was kind of too big for the skirt but it was still cute nonetheless.
A cute one with her brother(I tried so hard to get him to take off his jacket but no luck)
This one cracks me up...might go up in our house...I love the mini(just for you megan)
Isn't that dress sweet?
Or, maybe she just makes the dress look good! :)
Just love my little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment