So, for day 2, I had the *brilliant* idea that I would take her to the playground beforehand and then maybe the transition into her classroom wouldn't be too bad. Ha! If only our church playground wasn't her favorite playground and she didn't want to leave. Good try Mom but we won't be trying that again!
This is her "go to you know where" look


hmmmm...I think you are trying to trick me Mom
(I can only imagine that I had this exact same look growing up)

When did my baby get so big??
I'm still trying to get the obligatory 'sitting with my brother outside the house' shot. Too bad I either got dirty looks from her or she was chewing on the stickers...nice T!


Let me tell you, this girl is a force to be reckoned with. She is something fierce. As my dad says, "o, she'll do just fine with 2 brothers. She is going to be one tough cookie". I couldn't agree more. I just love her to pieces!





No comments:
Post a Comment