
(this is my favorite pic...too bad it's out of focus!)
So, as you all know, I took a serious look at the introduction to solids after Eli. Not that we did anything wrong. In fact, we did everything by the 'books'. Sometimes though, the books are wrong. Really, I am not a nutcase. I sometimes think that you just have to question what is considered the 'norm' and ask yourself why. So, Adam and I did that. We have vowed this time to take a very much relaxed approach to solids. No grains. No purees. Just chunks or mashed up food. It's that simple. So, we started with avocado. I really was waiting as long as possible and I made it a little past 6 months. But, she was ready. We are just doing a little bit here and there. Not more than once a day. If she doesn't like it or want it, that's okay. So, here is the succession of her first try


And, sometimes, she would rather just eat the toy!






No comments:
Post a Comment