Sunday, August 16, 2009

just a little

Here is a little taste of what our dainty thing has been up to lately. My time to post has become so few and far between but I am trying for atleast once a week. For my own record really but also to satisfy that very needy aunt whose name starts with an M!(not too mention any names or anything). 
We are approaching 6 months. Please excuse me while I pull my jaw up from the floor. That is just crazy. Much more to come during her 6 month post but for now...
she does this cute little lip thing
smirky smile
pushing up
cute little cloth diaper butt
(C- doesn't that make you wanna convert??? just saying!!)
discovered my hands...fascinating creatures
suckin my thumb...much cuter now than 2 years from now but I wouldn't change it
just melts your heart

1 comment:

  1. I know, I know...they are stinkin' cute. I have to admit that I'm closer now to considering than I ever have been. ;o)

    ReplyDelete