So, obviously, I am sleep deprived and didn't edit this post before I published it. Then, it took me 3 days to realize that I had published it. Oops. So, to finish up...
I just love her tush


This is the doll that she got from DG and Papa...isn't she cute!!!

Here she is trying to figure out what the big deal is!

I just realized that Teagen will be 11 months in January which means she will be a year in February and holy crap, it's almost time for her birthday. As my broken record goes, time always flies by. I long to hold my little tiny baby in my arms, for just a little bit longer, but I am overcome with joy when my growing baby crawls over to me and calls out "mama".
She is still a very serious baby and everyone always thinks she's mad. Really, she's not mad, just very serious. Although, she has the sweetest belly laugh that you have ever heard.
She had a great first Christmas but was originally overwhelmed with all of the 'stuff'. And, not to mention that she had an ear infection. That was our holidays, everyone sick.
Her DG and Papa gave her her first doll. She absolutely loved it when she opened it. It still brings a smile to her face everytime she sees it!!
The thing that cracks me up the most about her is how much she eats. This girl loves her food. She will eat a lot of stuff but only if she likes the texture. She doesn't really like fruit unless it's pureed. She loves, loves, loves chicken. But, she also like quesadillas, barbeque, potatoes(only with a lot of butter), falafel, olives, shredded cheese, turkey tacos and pretty much anything with some serious flavor/seasoning.
What cute pictures! I've added both of your blogs to my list!
ReplyDeleteJennifer