Teagen is just growing and growing. And, I am so behind on blogging.She has been so cuddly the past couple of days. She loves to just sit in my lap and 'read' books. The reality is, she doesn't really like to read them but she likes the idea of it all. She will pick books out and then when we start to read, she pushes it aside and finds another one.
She is jabbering all the time. She loves 'lalalala' and 'babababa' and making other funny noises but amoung her words are:
Bubba-for Eli
Mommy- of course :)
Dadda- for daddy
nana- banana
bump-when she wants to bounce up and down on my lap...
ma-water...don't know where she got this one from
Can't think of anymore now...







new kicks from her dg and papa


she loves balls

she is very tedious with her playing sometimes

She loves food...let me rephrase, she LOVES food! Her favorites are:
string cheese
yogurt
turkey taco meat
turkey sandwich meat
bell peppers
brocolli
crackers
and, when something is really good, she loves to smack her lips after every.single.bite. She just really enjoys food. She will try anything(well, almost anything). For the longest time, she wouldn't eat bananas and then, one day I was eating a banana and she reached over and started eating mine. She always has a highchair tray full of food but she would much rather lean over and pickpocket off of your plate.
She still isn't walking but is standing more. I really have no idea when she will walk...
She seems to have some respiratory funk again. I thought it was allergies but then she started getting a very 'noisy' breathe again so I took her to our lovely pedi and she thinks it has progressed into something else. But, now, we just wait and see what's gonna happen. Hopefully it doesn't turn into pneumonia...again.
No comments:
Post a Comment