Thursday, March 19, 2009

1 Month

Are you kidding me? Really? Has it already been a month? Maybe it is because Teagen is so much smaller than Eli was but I am having a hard time believing she is already a month old. One month. So short but yet so long. So exciting but yet so tiring.
4 things to know about my little dainty one month old
1. she is a mama's girl. There is no way around it, she wants her mommy. I'm not complaining.
2. in-arms baby. She does not want to be put down. She will accept no substitute such as a swing. She wants to be in your arms at all times. Thus, I carry her in a sling/wrap almost all day. It works.
So content

If I had the energy to edit my face out(black bags and all) then I would but since I don't, you get to see the unflattering me

3. She likes her crib. Takes after her brother. A pack and play or bassinet just doesn't cut it. She wants comfort. The real thing. She will take no exceptions.(except her mommies chest)
4. After our early morning feeding, usually around 4 or 5, I bring her to bed with me. I am sure it will haunt me one day but secretly I am enjoying every minute of it.
Dark picture but you get the gist

1 comment:

  1. Okay, wow! All I have to say is she looks like the cutest little tiny doll in that skirt. Love it!
    I can't believe she's already 1 month old! Sheesh, where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete