Sunday, April 19, 2009

2 months

What??? I'm 2 months old???

I'm gonna cry, my newborn isn't a newborn anymore. Today Adam told me she was no longer an infant but she is now a baby. Really? Can't I have a few more weeks? Months? Years?
In all honesty, I wouldn't change it for the world but you do cherish those first few months of life when time just seems to stand still. But, moving on. Two months. Man. It goes by. FAST.
As we delve into this second month of life, what is the little dainty thing up to?
1. She loves her bath time. It's usually just her and I, enjoying our quiet time as she soaks in a tub of lukewarm while while I massage her chubby growing legs. It is our peaceful time of the day.
2. She is a talker. When she feels like it, she will carry on a conversation with you.
3. She has her mamas(and brothers) facial expressions. Her little eyebrows move up and down as she chit chats.
4. She has the cutest little content stretch. Just before she dozes off into a heavy sleep, she will lift her arms, let out a big sigh, and then hug you. It melts your heart.
5. She is sleeping. Better. She moves. A LOT.
6. She still loves to be wrapped up in a sling. Only with her mommy. Daddy with Teagen in the sling, apparently not a winning combination.
Thanks Teagen for blessing us with 2 wonderful months. You have brought much joy into our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment