Monday, April 6, 2009

Thank you

Dear Teagen,

This is to thank you.
Thank you for teaching me that every baby is different.
Thank you for pushing my patience to new boundaries.
Thank you for reminding me that I really don't need 8 hours of sleep a night but that I am fully capable of functioning off of 3. (albeit not that friendly but functioning nonetheless)
Thank you for showing me what it's like to have a happy baby.
Thank you for building back up my arm strength after nine months of pregnancy.
Thank you for teaching me that I am capable of sleeping on my back.(with a baby laying on my chest)
Thank you for reminding me that babies grow up all too fast and to enjoy every second we spend together.
Thank you for showing me that a baby smile is a mend all.

Thank you for being you.
I love every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment