Saturday, April 4, 2009

All things 6 weeks old



Teagen's 6 week life check...

1. Sling- still a mama's girl. She is truly content all cocooned up and resting snugly up to her mommy's chest.

(really she is usually content but for some reason, not so much in this shot)
2. swing- when I'm not available, she will sometimes settle for the swing. (sometimes being the key word)
3. Sleep- One word...RLS(restless leg syndrome). Is she too young to be diagnosed??? Her little legs move a mile a minute and poor thing has the hardest time staying asleep. She can go 6 hours between feeds without a problem but just can't stay asleep that long! Plus, we have a little night colic action which really doesn't help the situation.
I love it when their little personalities start to shine. She has pouty lip syndrome, much like her brother. She definitely knows what she wants when she wants it. As my mom says, "at some point in their life, you want a strong willed individual." I couldn't agree more.
She doesn't really like the pacifier but will occasionally accept it. I am secretly hoping that she will be a thumb sucker like her brother because, really, it is way more convenient!
She is a happy and content baby. Eli was a mad lil one and I am so gracious to have a baby that, for the most part,(during waking hours) is one happy little girl.
She has some acne or something on her face. I am still not convinced that it isn't some sort of allergic reaction to something but either way, she is still so cute.
We are loving every moment with this little dainty thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment