Sunday, August 9, 2009

she's-a-growing.

I took Teagen to the Dr. the other day for a little 'rash' on her feet. It was nothing but I got to find out that she was 16 pounds 8 ounces. Holy crap. She has grown. If it was at all possible, I think she has gotten even cuter and sweeter! Her eyes are still this amazing hazel color like her daddy and big brother. I secretly hope they stay that way. They are so beautiful. 
She was actually standing and looking in the box for quiet sometime!

This is her signature smirk

Our wonderful neighbors let us borrow this jumper for our doorway upstairs so that I didn't have to lug the big Jumperoo up and down the stairs. She loves it so much. She spins all around so that she can see me walking by and has just really started to bounce!

1 comment:

  1. CUTIE PATOOTIE!!! It's absolutely possible that she can keep getting cuter. ;o) She's at my favorite stage where you could just eat them up they're so adorable and chunky!

    ReplyDelete