Wednesday, March 10, 2010

that T word



I think it's official, Teagen is a toddler. With that comes many fun, exciting things!

"what are you saying T?"
"I am a stinkin toddler"
"what??"
"I am a stinkin toddler and I have the attitude to prove it"
"what sweetie, I still can't hear you"
"I am seriously ONE, mom"
And this is what happens when she doesn't get something her way!
*her smile is contagious and so is her laughter
*she loves to play by herself for a little while and then she likes to be held. There are only those 2 options in teagen's world

*she loves to eat. as our chiropractor(Kyle) says, she prefers the white trash diet(bread, crackers, etc...). although, she is very much a meat eater
*she is still nursing but only once a day and is becoming more and more fond of goats milk(as opposed to cows milk which we haven't given her)
*she loves balls...this occupies the majority of her day
*she also loves lids and containers and puting things in and taking them out...this occupies the other part of her day
*she is standing more and more(holding onto things) but is more inclined to do it when she has shoes on
*she talks all.the.time
-momma
-mommy
-bubba
-dada
-bump
-animal (and, no, I am not kidding...plain as day)
-ma for milk or water
*she is very active and doesn't take "no" near as seriously as eli did
* she has 6 or 7 teeth but for fear of losing a finger, I haven't counted lately
*she very much wants to do what Eli does
*she loves to swing...for a little while but she especially likes it if you play peek a bo and give her kisses as she is swinging
*still taking 2 naps a day but sometimes it is more like 1 and the other time she just lays in her crib talking

She is just so happy and so fun. I still think of her as my baby and probably always will(because, I still think of Eli as my baby).

I was eating a tootsie roll sucker and before I had a chance to throw it away, she picked it up and put it in her mouth...she thought it was the best thing ever

1 comment: