Eli and the little thing are so happy swinging together. Scratch that...maybe I am happy when they are both swinging at the same time. A period of peacefulness. Teagen does love the swing. She is in the "i'm am not going to nap AT ALL" period so I am doing my best to entertain a way over tired baby and a very active toddler. We have been swinging. a lot.
** In case you didn't catch that...my little dainty thing has not been napping...at all. Zilch. Nada. Not even an hour. Nothing. It is bad, real bad. Night is doing great, knock on wood. Daytime, couldn't be worse. I thought I got lucky because last Monday she took two fantastic 2 hour naps followed by a short evening nap...it was picture perfect. It lasted one day. She has since not napped.

Avery does the no-napping thing periodically, and it wears me out!! Sometimes she'll doze for 10 minutes and that's it for the day. Saturday was one of those days, at her baby shower...she cried the whole time, just when I needed her to show off how sweet she actually is. :)
ReplyDelete