
It has been a busy week. Lots of changes in our little home. Many more to come in the upcoming months. Nothing bad. Just different. Life changes. You can't do anything about it. More on that in the upcoming weeks. But, for now, a few updates on our dainty thing.
Gosh, she is the sweetest baby ever. She is serious but funny.

You have to work to get a smile. You work even harder for a laugh. But, that 'gummy' grin will melt your heart in a second. She is quiet when she wants to be but will chat your ear off when she feels like it. Adam and I always comment on how her voice just sounds like a little girl. It is so sweet. So innocent. I just love it.
Eli is at camp DG and Papa this week so T and I are just hanging out. I really had a lot that I was going to get done but I find myself just laying and chatting with her. Soaking up all this special one on one time that has become increasingly harder to get.

She is still in my arms, all the time. We just make it work. Her second favorite place is her crib. She likes to just lay there and talk to herself or whoever will listed. She is almost rolling from her back to her stomach but has yet to make it all the way. She is content just lying on her side. Last night, she fell asleep for the first time on her back. Adam and I where shocked. I should have taken a picture. 
We have been going to the pool quite a bit. It's good to burn off energy. Teagen comes along for the ride but sometimes gets cranky when it's super hot..

.can you blame her? She actually loves the water. Aside from our little 'water hose' incident a couple of weeks ago, she has done great! It appears to have caused no long term fear! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment