

FIVE MONTHS!!!! That is crazy. My little dainty thing is 5 months old. She is such a sweetheart and it has been so much fun watching her little personality grow more with each day. I am trying so hard to just focus on the small things. To not worry about milestones and such. To take a deep breathe of baby puke and relish every minute. It goes by all too fast and before I can blink she will be a little attitude bearing two-year old(not that I have any experience with that). I am soaking it all up.
Without further rambling...
5 things you are dying to know about my five month old...
1. She loves every toy that her brother hated and hates every toy that her brother loved. She likes all the soft 'squishy' toys. The ones that wrinkle and crinkle. She also loves everything that she can get her little swollen gums on albeit a finger, spoon, straw, etc...
2. She is just about sitting up. So cute. With her 'fluffy cloth diaper butt' this is quite the accompishment.

3. She is sleeping so well through the night. I really hate to publish this as I don't want any bad juju coming my way but she is sleeping from 6:30-6:30 or later everyday. I "dream" feed her while she is still asleep everynight at 10 but I am sure I do this for my own good and she probably doesn't need it.
4. She has developed a better relationship with her carseat. We moved her out of the infant one some time ago but she has just gotten to the point where she won't scream or cry when we go somewhere.
5. She is teething. I thought she had 2 teeth but I stand corrected, it seems they have taken home in her gums once again. But she is swollen, cranky, and drooling like no other. Please just let those annoying white flecks pop through soon!
Notice the wet shirt, it gets changed atleast 4 times a day!!

** Above all, she loves her brother!!!
Except when he starts talking tools...






No comments:
Post a Comment