skip to main | skip to sidebar

A Dainty Little Thing

The life of a Dainty Little Thing with her big brother and those other two.

Monday, July 20, 2009

highchair

Tonight we put Teagen in the highchair for the first time while we were eating dinner. Considering the fact that she was ultra tired because she refuses to take a third nap, I think she did very well. I started Eli on solids so early(as per the recommendation of our ex-pediatrician) and I swore I wouldn't do it with T. So, I am waiting till at least 6 months and am going to skip purees all together. In fact, I am not going to do any grains until after a year. Forget the rice cereal!! I have been researching a lot and am still working on the game plan but I will update more on that as the time gets closer!!
Posted by our little family of 4 at 6:05 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (44)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2009 (116)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ▼  July (17)
      • so far behind.
      • laughing teagen
      • here is to you megan and andy
      • the succession
      • Just because
      • highchair
      • YES!!!
      • and just because
      • top o' the list
      • HA!!
      • O.M.G.
      • fun in the sun
      • better late than never
      • brother-sister bonding
      • Look who's
      • Does this bow
      • My brothers out of town
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (1)